Students must follow all rules listed in the Tallapoosa County and the Reeltown Code of Conduct publications. Both of these publications will be provided for your student and should be read and reviewed by yourself and explained to your child. After you have read each booklet you must sign the returned signature card to your child’s teacher. All grades will be held until signature cards are received by the school.
- Raise your hand for permission to talk.
- Raise your hand for permission to get out of your seat.
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself at all times.
- Walk in line facing the front and with your hands by your side.
- Respect others.
- Stay on task.
- Follow all school rules.
- Do what you are asked the first time you are asked.
1 check- verbal warning
2 checks- teacher/student conference and silent lunch
4 checks- teacher notification to the parent and no snack
6 checks- teacher/parent conference and writing assignment
8 checks- office referral
* Each check will result in the reduction of five conduct points. At the end of each week, a conduct grade will be recorded.** Corporal Punishment will be given at the discretion of the teacher.
*** Students who receive a conduct grade of 90 or above will attend Fun Friday.
**** Students who receive a conduct grade of 80 or above for the nine weeks will attend the end of the nine weeks Fun Day Activity.
ANY STUDENT WHO IS PHYSICALLY VIOLENT TO A TEACHER OR ANY OTHER STUDENT WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY REMOVED FROM MY CLASSROOM.